This is a bespoke service most suited to those clients with larger Investment and/or pension portfolios, which would typically be in excess of £250,000. Complex tax planning may be an integral part of regular reviews along with close management of detailed investment strategies.
Indigo Wealth clients may need to keep regular contact with their dedicated support team and can expect a priority response from Indigo, along with 24/7 online access to their entire portfolio and other financial data. Pertinent newsletters will be also sent quarterly.
An Indigo Wealth client would want to partner with Indigo to develop an investment strategy which could be reviewed annually to ensure a more proactive approach to planning.
The more complex financial circumstances of Indigo Wealth clients may require dedicated focus on estate and trust planning to achieve effective tax mitigation, and clients may also need complimentary assistance with annual self assessment returns.
Indigo Wealth clients may also feel the need to fully understand their financial picture in 5, 10 or even 15 years from now. Lifetime Cashflow Planning can be a feature of our Wealth service, and is centred around a detailed cash flow modeller which helps ascertain goals and lifestyle targets, using assumptive projections to help visualise the future from a financial perspective.
The fees for this service are based upon a percentage of funds under management. The Ongoing Service Agreement and Charge Card can provide more information.
We would expect Wealth clients to typically be concerned about:
- Understanding their present financial position
- Forecasting their lifetime cash flow needs
- The structure of their existing investments and pensions
- The amount of risk they are taking
- Ensuring all their capital is invested tax efficiently
- Achieving their growth performance targets/benchmarks
- Aiming for income/ and or growth from capital invested
- A greater emphasis on estate planning and tax assistance
Included in the Wealth Service:
- Unlimited telephone and email access to support team and IFA
- Online access to portfolio and plans via Indigo Portal
- Detailed psychometric risk profiling and assessment
- Scheduled annual Financial Health check supported by detailed valuation reports and fund performance analysis
- Half yearly portfolio update
- Quarterly “Your Finance Matters” magazine and Budget Updates
- Fee-Free investment top ups to any on-line platform
- Regular fund switching and Portfolio re-balancing
- A promise that the charges described in your Client Agreement and Ongoing Service Agreement are the only amounts we will receive for the services we provide to you
Your commitment to us as a Wealth client:
That you will:
- Assist in data preparation for meetings initially and from time to time as requested
- Provide all the documents and information requested
- Inform your Adviser of any changes to your personal or financial situation
- Participate in review sessions
Charge for this level of service:
0.75% per annum of funds under management, subject to a minimum of £1875 per annum.